Welcome to Emory University, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program! This site was created by the current students in order to offer some insight into life as a PT student at Emory and living in Atlanta.
Visit our Emory FAQ to read about topics such as:
- Dress code
- Financial Aid
- What is the clinical affiliation schedule?
- Where are most of the sites located?
- Can I set up my own clinical affiliation?
- Can I return to the clinic or hospital I used to work for?
- Are there any affiliations in Atlanta?
- How far do I have to drive for short term affiliations?
Learn more About Atlanta to find information on:
- Places to eat, drink, and have fun!
Places of worship of some of our current students.
Having car trouble or just need regular maintenance?
Have a pet? Here are a few nearby pet services.
Hotels where parents/family can stay.
- Must See Places in Atlanta
The Georgia Aquarium
Silver Comet Trail
State Parks and Camp sites
The Chattahoochee River
Stone Mountain Park
Centennial Olympic Park
Atlanta Botanical Garden
Disc golf courses around the area
Indoor Rock Climbing
World of Coca-Cola
Fernbank Science Center & Museum of Natural History
High Art Museum
Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site