We are participating in the APTA sponsored application service called Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). To apply to the Emory DPT program, please visit www.PTCAS.org and follow all instructions.
Our application deadline is 11:59 pm on October 15, 2020. After initial review, qualifying students will be invited for an interview which is a requirement for admission. Keep in mind that during peak application season, it takes several weeks before we receive your submitted application from PTCAS. Therefore, applicants should have their applications submitted with ALL supporting documents well before October 15, 2020.
Complete online application at www.PTCAS.org
Submit to PTCAS all supporting documents, which include:
- Transcripts from all schools listed on your application
- GRE scores (ask ETS to send your official GRE scores to Institution code #0102)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Volunteer or Paid Physical Therapy Observation Hours
- Three essays
- Pre-requisite information