We are participating in the APTA sponsored application service called Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). To apply to the Emory DPT program, please visit www.PTCAS.org and follow all instructions.
Our application deadline is 11:59 pm on October 17th, 2016. After review, qualifying students will be invited for an interview which is a requirement for admission. Interviews will be held in January, 2017 and decisions on all applicants will be completed by the end of March, 2017. Keep in mind that during peak application season, it takes several weeks before we receive your submitted application from PTCAS. Therefore, applicants should have their applications submitted with ALL supporting documents well before October 17th, 2016.
Complete online application at www.PTCAS.org
Submit to PTCAS all supporting documents, which include:
- Transcripts from all schools listed on your application
- GRE scores (ask ETS to send your official GRE scores to Institution code #0102)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Volunteer or Paid Physical Therapy Observation Hours
- Three essays
- Pre-requisite information